NFC Tagify Anti-Slavery Policy Statement
The organisation’s structure, business and supply chains
NFC Solutions Ltd is a Limited Liability Company specialized in the manufacturing of NFC Tags, Labels and NFC Digital Business Cards.
We work with a range of different suppliers and partners each of which will have their own affiliates and associate entities. NFC Solutions Ltd therefore is connected to multiple entities through contractual relationships, some in other countries.
NFC Solutions Ltd has a zero-tolerance approach to slavery and is committed to preventing acts of slavery and human trafficking from occurring within both its business and supply chain and imposes those same high standards on its contractors, suppliers and other business partners.
Risk assessment and Due diligence (steps to address risk)
- Operate strict procurement processes, ensuring suppliers comply with all applicable laws and standards, including those which relate to the Modern Slavery Act
- Expect our suppliers to have suitable anti-slavery and human trafficking policies and processes in place within their own businesses and to cascade those policies to their own suppliers
- Use the advice and guidance in relation to the Modern Slavery Act set out in the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) code of professional conduct
- Provide information to staff in respect of the Modern Slavery Act
- Include appropriate terms in our contractual documentation, obliging suppliers and contractors to comply with the Modern Slavery Act and reserving the right for NFC Solutions Ltd to audit suppliers and contractors, where we consider it appropriate
- Encourage staff to identify and report any potential breaches of NFC Solutions Ltd.’s anti-slavery policy statement
The above procedures are designed to:
- identify and assess potential risk areas in our business and supply chains
- reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains
- monitor potential risk areas in our business and supply chains
- provide adequate protection for whistleblowers
Training about modern slavery
general awareness training is provided to all staff through induction training sessions, and e.g. regular electronic refresher alerts.
Goals and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of the organisation’s actions and progress over time
We will review our Anti-slavery policy regularly. We will provide information and/or training on any changes we make.